The downloadable resources within our Knowledge Centre provide instant access to key documents that support Diversity Leaders and Human Resource Professionals within the workplace.
We’ve created a wide range of publications including guides and checklists , fact sheets and policies that will support you and your organisation in embracing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Our Policies are in Microsoft Word format and can be amended to suit your requirements including adding your logo and branding them for your organisation. Please check back on a regular basis as our team of experts will continue to update and add new resources.
We are continuously adding to our resource list but if you are looking for specific support please get in touch.
These documents are available as downloaded zip folders. Simple, quick and straightforward!
We have provided a range of guides to enable you to explore the key areas of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Here you can instantly access a range of publications specifically designed to support Human Resource Professionals, Diversity and Inclusion Managers and Team Leaders:
- A Brief Guide to the Protected Characteristics
- Access to Work Employer Guide
- Disability and Business Guide
- Embedding Diversity – Managers Guide
- Equality Act – Section 60 Guide
- Language & Terminology Guide
- EU Regulation 23
- Mind, Body and Spirit Awareness – A Brief Guide
- Making Reasonable Adjustments Guide
- Mental Health – A brief Guide for Employers
- Mental Health – A Guide for Managers
- Recruitment Guide
- Supporting a Person who uses a Wheelchair Guide
- The Equality Act A Guide to the 9 Protected Characteristics
Policies, Forms and Checklists
We know that creating policies and procedures can be a time consuming and often daunting task. We support you by making Equality, Diversity and Inclusion straightforward and hassle free. Here you can download and instantly access the essential diversity policy and checklists that every business needs. These documents can be amended and branded to suit your individual requirements.
- Embracing Diversity and Inclusion – Getting Started Checklist Form
- Equality Monitoring Checklist
- Equality Policy
Our fact sheets bundle gives you access to a wide range of fact sheets that you can use to support awareness across your organisation. For example, if you are looking for a short introduction into the different types of disabilities or have a query about workplace diversity, then this section contains a wealth of useful information:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Mental Health in the Employment Context
- Living with a Visual Impairment – A brief insight
- Hearing Impairment
- International Women’s Day
- Legislation across the Decades
- Reasonable Adjustments
- Tribunal Fees – Update
- Flexible Working
- Types of discrimination